Sunday, April 24, 2011

Call of Duty Black Ops Review




When I first got this game I was very excited. It probably was one of the most anticipated games in Xbox 360 history (and PlayStation). So I got on and started playing the campaign. I realized that this game was just what I thought it to be. It has great graphics, great game play, and is very realistic.
 
So I played the campaign, it was very challenging, and it took me some time to finish. When I was done with that, I played the multi player and I thought screw campaign multi player is the best thing in that game. I got to like the 3rd prestige when I realized that I really wasn't having as much fun as Modern Warfare 2. I mean Black Ops was very fun at the beginning but as I played it, it got less and less fun. I mean how many times can one man play Nuketown?

When comparing Black Ops vs Modern Warfare 2, I mean yes, Black Ops blew MW2 right out of the water in terms of sales, but game play, not so much. Its kind of like the COD4 and WAW match up. COD4 was way better but still more sales want to World at War.

Modern Warfare 2 is a game you can just play and play for hours and not get tired of it. But Black Ops just doesn't have that same feeling. Am I Right?

Feel free to send me a message, and thanks for taking the time to read my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment