Friday, April 22, 2011

Madden 12 Release

As the weeks go by, and days could be better, I am getting pumped up for Madden 12. I know it doesn't come out till August 30th, 2011, but there is something about every Madden game that is just fantastic.

With Madden 11 going out of style now, I look back at it and Madden 11 Team Play was the "WOW" factor. Many of you guys think that Team Play was bad, but I mean in what other Madden game could you have played as a team. Don't say Madden 10 because that was terrible.

Before Madden 11 came out, they came out with the, Fan Choice, for the cover. It was a great idea I thought. I just wished they had made it fair for every team to get their star player on the cover. Well if you haven't checked this out yet the Madden 12 cover vote is going on now. Its gonna be over soon because Hillis and Vick are in the finals. But it was a great idea by the Madden creators.

On to Madden 12, Madden 12 showed off that they are gonna have this new onside kick, where you can line up in the regular kick formation and kick a surprise onside kick. This idea will be a bust. I know you Will only get two per game, but come on. This is gonna be one of the cheapest things in the game.

Also, Madden is coming up with 25, I believe, new plays. There gonna be in all different playbooks. Its gonna be sick. They put a play from the real Eagles offense that is designed specifically for Deshawn Jackson going deep.

Madden 12 Wish list

-A Online Franchise like regular franchise
-Not as much injuries
-Bigger and Better Team Play Games
-Online Tournaments

Well, Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope to see you on Madden 12 August 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment