Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Top 3 Games in Xbox 360 History

In my opinion, there has been many great games and many terrible games. But some have really stood out to me the most and that's why they are gonna make my list. Here it is folks,

The Top 3 Xbox 360 Games Ever

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Since the day this game has come out there has been many Xbox players playing this game. It is probably one of the most successful games to ever be made. The multi player brings you hours and hours of nonstop play. The game couldn't get any better.

2. Halo 3
Many people say that this game should be number one. I don't believe it should. It is probably the most successful game ever, but hey it gets a #2 not because of the forge or custom games, but because they didn't have something called a NUKE in the game.

3. Gears of War: 1
Remember the days before Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3? Well I do. It was the days of nonstop GOW. It was the only game out at the time. Many people play it now, and say why did I like this game. Well it's because they got more advanced at making videogames.



So thanks for looking over my list of 3 games. If you have a comment, then leave a comment. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment